Just North of our Calkins Lane vineyard, this site utilized our years of experience growing grapes in the area’s low elevation sedimentary soils to plant a selection of our favorite clone and rootstock combinations. Expertly designed and farmed we expect this young vineyard to grow and develop into a great source of complex and structured Pinot noir.
- Ownership: Vineyard planted, owned and managed by Adelsheim
- Location/AVA: Chehalem Mountains AVA
- Acres: 9.36
- Clones: Pinot noir: UCD1A “Wädenswil,” UCD5 “Pommard,” ENTAV 115, ENTAV 667, ENTAV 777
- Year planted: 2008
- Elevation: 300-350 ft.
- Certification: LIVE Certified
- Aspect: South
- Spacing: 6.5x3, 6.5x4, 6.5x5 ft.
- Soil: Marine sedimentary