Le Cadeau Vineyard is owned by Tom & Deb Mortimer, who planted their first vines in the spring of 1999 on a south slope of Parrett Mountain, just a few miles east of Newberg, Oregon, part of the Chehalem Mountains AVA. The initial plants of Pinot noir included roughly 1.75 acres each of Pommard and Dijon clones 667 and 777. In addition, just north of the driveway, they planted a 3/4-acre mixed clone block consisting of Mariafeld (a Swiss Pinot noir clone), Pommard, and Dijon clones 777, 113 and 115. Subsequent plantings of additional Pommard clone and assorted Pinot noir "heritage clones" from California have increased the size of the vineyard to its current 16 acres.
- Varieties: Pinot noir
- Clones and Rootstocks: 667/3309, 115/3309, 777/3309
- Acres: 1.44
- Aspect: South
- Row spacing: 6.5' x 5.5'
- Years planted: 1999, 2002, 2006
- Owners: Tom & Deb Mortimer
- Location/AVA: Chehalem Mountains
- Total acreage: 16
- Elevation: 650 - 700 feet
- Vineyard Manager: Jose Lopez, Results Partners